- Extended wrist support enhances flex limits
- Adjustable 3-strap closure ensures personal fit
- Glove compatible design for unobstructed grip
- Vented neoprene construction with reinforced binding
- A close-fitting microfiber synthetic leather palm gives a glove-like feel
|Measurements in inches.|
Ratings & Reviews
Durable, Affordable, Affective
Broke my scaphoid and radius and tore a ligament in my wrist in a MTB crash Last year. Was looking into a custom IMC brace but didn't feel like spending $200. This is a great buy! Your wrist is free to move and it protects it well. I wear it over my gloves and it doesn't inhibit your grip or get in the way at all. Highly recommended even if you've never had a wrist problem, better safe than sorry!
Fantastic Wrist Guard.
Wear this riding bikes (road and mountain) constantly to protect my wrist after injuring it and keep my wrist from flexing too much. Also wear it when pain flares up on day-to-day basis. Very adjustable and fits flawlessly over riding gloves while maintaining low palm profile and good grip. I've had horrible luck with drugstore braces, this has been unbelievably fantastic.